Français Deutsch Italiano Español Português (BR) 中文(简体)
twitter logo
facebook logo

History

Sofitel London St James is a 125,000 sq. ft grade II listed building, owned by The Crown Estate and formerly the headquarters of a Lloyds Bank subsidiary.

History

Designed by E. Keynes Purchase in association with Durward Brown, the original building was completed in 1923 to house the headquarters of Cox & Company.

History

Founder Richard Cox was appointed agent for the First Regiment of Foot Guards, later called the Grenadier Guards, in 1758.

History

Sofitel developed the site in collaboration with The Crown Estate, Westminster City Council and MWB, to create a hotel which reflects the prime St James location.